Saturday, August 8, 2009


It time for an update on my baby Red Flower Royal Poinciana Tree (Delonix regia).   If you want to read my previous posts on this tree then Click Here. I planted this tree April 25, 2009. That was almost 4 months ago.  There has been substantial growth since then.  Here are some pictures of my Red Flower Royal Poinciana Tree ( Delonix regia ).


These first two shots are from last night. The leaves fold up at night and when it rains.



The last three I took today.  




I hope you enjoyed the pictures. See you again next time!!

6 comments:

virtual tour company said...

A really nice series of photo`s in your blog!

carolann said...

I went on a poinciana pod collecting spree this year. I have mine in a container as we rent and it's coming when we go. Nice to find people in the area that love plants. I'm gonna add yours on my list.

Unknown said...

I just had some sprout from seeds, any advice on how long before repotting, and then planting. Yours looks like it's doing great!

Lets Plant said...

What size pot are they in now Rex??

Unknown said...

They are doing very well, in 6in pots, about a foot tall with many branches. Still debating where/when to plant them.

Fakharuddin40 said...

Thanks for sharing your effort. I like it and I want to make plant blog. That blog will contain information about different plants.

Gifts to Pakistan