Friday, June 13, 2008
I would like to take a moment to thank A Patient Gardener from The Patient Gardeners Weblog for tagging me the other day, Thanks. I have been extremely busy so I haven't had the time to respond. The tag game is fun because it allows you to get to know your fellow gardeners a little bit better than you did before.
These are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- write six random things about yourself
- tag six people at the end of your post linking to their blog
- let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So six random things about me:
- I have been skateboarding for 20 years. I wouldn't trade it for the world, it is one of the funnest things to do.
- I broke my arm skateboarding when I was 5 years old, but that didn't stop me.
- I love to go diving in the ocean, it is that time again too! YEAHHHHHH!!!!!
- I love all types of music, you shouldnt close your mind. There is lots of good stuff out there, different music for different activities.
- I have just had my first son 4 months ago, he is my world now!
- My first will be the awesome Neza from The Rock and Roll Gardener for bringing new light into the garden, this blog is fully loaded!
- Stacey from Florida Backyard because her blog is fascinating and she is so very nice at the same time.
- Katie from Garden Punks who also has a fascinating blog and is a wonderful person, I highly recommend reading this one.
- Must not forget Brandan from Another Yard In Fort Pierce for his exotic blog, packed with great pictures of exotic plants and Orchids.
- Jodi from Bloomingwriter for her very interesting blog that is loaded with fantastic pictures. I can't stop reading this one!
- Danielle from Danielle's Garden Blog because we just have so much in common. I love this blog!
That pretty much wraps it up for now, Have a great day! I am on my way to let A Patient Gardener know that I have tagged back.