Friday, May 9, 2008

It is time for an update on my Christmas Palm Tree Sprouts. Click here to read my first post on my Christmas Palm Tree sprouts.

I sprouted 10 Veithchia merriillii seeds on Feb. 5 2008 and 3 more followed a few days later for a total of 13. These were the first seeds I have ever sprouted!! They are doing great!! They look very healthy! I have them place in an area that receives about 20% sun and is bright shade the rest of the time.

Here are some pictures of my very fist sprouts at 3 months old!! Enjoy!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sprouts are looking good!
When palms are babies like those it is hard to identify them. I visited a nursery West of FT Pierce today and they have thousands of baby pigmy dates in gallon cans and they it looks like a bunch of shaggy grass.

Unknown said...

I want veitchaia merrilla gold seedling plants if any one have please send message to my email bapiraju6000@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I want veitchaia merrilla gold seedling plants if any one have please send message to my email bapiraju6000@gmail.com