Thursday, May 1, 2008

What Is That On The Doorstep??

I came home the other day to find that on my doorstep laid 7 fresh Foxtail Palm Tree Seeds. I had no idea where they came from so I called everybody. Nobody had any idea where they came from either. A couple of days go by and my father calls to ask if I had found the Foxtail Palm Tree seeds he left for me.

The one person I did not think of. That is always how it works isn't it!! I am very grateful for this as I am trying to test my different methods of germination. Can't have to many seeds for that!! Thanks dad!!! Here are some pictures for you so you can see what fresh Foxtail Palm Tree ( Wodyetia bifurcata ) seeds look like. Once you peel off the fruit and dry them out you can click here to see what they look like. The seeds in my last Foxtail Palm Seeds post look completely different.





0 comments: