Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hey, Where Did You Come From??

Hey, where did you come from!! Those were the words that came out of my mouth earlier today when I went for my morning water. There was a Gopher Turtle next to my fence. I have no idea how he got in. I searched the perimeter and there were no signs of entry. He was a big Gopher Turtle so there would definitely have been a sign. My dog decided he wanted to check him out too!! Don't worry I did not let my dog do what he wanted to do!! I am glad I snapped the pictures when I did because he was on his way out. When I came back outside a few hours later he was gone. I can't figure out where he would have come from, oh well no use worrying about it. At least he came and I was able to see him and take his picture!! Here are the pictures of my phantom Gopher Turtle, Enjoy!!!





5 comments:

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

What in interesting visitor.

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of this type of turtle. Now that I think of it, I don't recall having even seen any turtle in years! I have a small pond and get other visitors, but never have had a turtle!
Brenda

Anonymous said...

This is a free bonus in your garden. It is a beautiful turtle.

DP Nguyen said...

What a cute turtle!!!! He looks a little angry though. :-)

brandank said...

Boss's eyes look evil!