Monday, May 12, 2008

What A Colorful Angel!!

Here are a few pictures from that I snapped other night. I went outside to let the dog out and was wandering around the yard when I saw this beautiful transformation. One of my Angel Trumpet's was blooming, but the blooms were different colors!! One of the blooms was a pink and white color which are the colors I always see. The other bloom was solid white!! I haven't seen this before so I was extremely excited!! I thought that I had something new here. I've come to find out the next day that they all go through the solid white stage because when I woke up the next day it was the pink and white color like the other one.

Anyway the I think it makes for a great picture!! The solid white bloom was gorgeous, and sitting next to the pink and white was beautiful!! Here are the pictures I took of the stunning blooms!!!



2 comments:

Neza S.G. said...

Those flowers are beautiful. I saw them all over Mexico. You know it's extremely toxic, right? And hallucinogenic. Make sure to wash your hands after touching it, and when that baby grows up, maybe the plant should go.

Your friend, The Rock and Roll Gardener

Wicked Gardener said...

Very pretty. I'm trying to grow angel trumpet in my mother's garden. I hope it turns out like yours.